CLAIMING DIGNITY AND JUSTICE – The Photo Feature of JMS: Jagrutha Mahila Sanghatane (JMS), the collective of Dalit (Madiga) Women Agricultural Labourers in Raichur District (Karnataka – India) symbolises the struggle and a long process of women from the most marginalised community for their autonomy and dignity. At the occasion of crossing the landmark of surviving for about 17 years as a small but powerful symbol of Dalit wWmen’s empowerment, JMS has brought out this photo-essay to capture the key milestones of their journey of struggle – Claiming Dignity and Justice.
- Floods Allover – Drought in Raichur: JMS Committed to community Rights – NREGA delivery
- Monitoring Anganwadis and making Village Health and Nutrition Day Happen
- Reproductive – sexual health: Discussion with young women
- Rally for Maternal Health and Dialogue with Health Authorities in Raichur
- Death of Mariyamma, 20 years – Investigating Maternal Death – JMS demands prompt action against medical negligence and steps towards stopping maternal deaths